Webcilo Inc. is excited to announce the launch of our new video content creation service. We understand the importance of visual content in today’s digital landscape and believe that video is a powerful tool for engaging and informing our audience.
To meet this demand, we are looking for a video content creator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for converting our written articles into visually compelling videos that will be featured on our website, social media channels, and YouTube channel.
- Conceptualizing and creating visually engaging videos that align with our brand and content
- Storyboarding, scripting, filming, and editing videos
- Collaborating with our content team to ensure that videos accurately represent the message of the article
- Managing and organizing video files and equipment
- Proven experience as a video content creator
- Strong video production skills, including filming, editing, and animation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This is a full-time position that can be done remotely or onsite, if onsite, we provide accommodation in walking distance to our office in Umuohuo, Mpam, Ahiazu-Mbaise. Staffs have access to constant power supply, water and a quiet environment. Our starting salary is N60,000.
If you are passionate about video production and want to be part of a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you! Apply by sending your resume, demo reel, and a cover letter to [email protected] by the 31st of January, 2023.
We look forward to your applications and the opportunity to work with you!